Walnut Street Theatre has developed a wide range of opportunities for local companies to participate in the life of America's oldest theatre. The Walnut is proud to offer businesses the unique ability to support one of the region's leading not-for profit institutions while receiving highly visible public recognition and many exclusive entertainment benefits.
Corporate Giving ProgramWe invite you to become a member of Walnut Street Theatre's Corporate Giving Program. With membership your company—its employees and clients—will enjoy the many benefits that come with supporting Philadelphia's most popular theatre.
- Entertain Clients at exclusive theatre events.
- Network with local Philadelphia Business Leaders and VIP's.
- Offer employees discounted tickets and subscriptions.
- Get behind-the-scenes access.
Luxury Box SubscriptionsTreat your employees, friends, or clients to a night on the town in the Walnut's exclusive Luxury Box. Your Luxury Box Subscription will include:
- Five spectacular evenings at America's oldest and most subscribed theatre.
- Seating for ten in the private, newly-renovated Luxury Box.
- Complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks, and assorted desserts.
- Your company name displayed on the door to the Luxury Box and recognition on our lobby donor board and in our Playbill as a member of the Walnut's Kemble Society.
- Exclusive restaurant discounts.
- Convenient discounted parking.
- First-class employee relations or client cultivation tool at Philadelphia's most popular theatre.
Sponsorship opportunities are available each season for companies that wish to be associated with our spectacular Mainstage productions.
- Prominent billing on fliers, playbills, posters and banners.
- Recognition in print advertisement.
- First-class client entertainment opportunities, including FIVE Corporate Patron Nights which includes a three-course catered dinner for ten and tickets to the performance in our private Luxury Box.
- Invitations to dress rehearsals and opening nights.
- Discounted subscriptions for employees.
Independence Studio on 3 Sponsorships
Sponsorships are available for the Independence Studio on 3 season. The dramas, comedies, and musicals performed in the Independence Studio on 3 are more intimate in scale than those on the Mainstage, and often include one or two World Premiere productions.
WST for Kids Sponsorships
The WST for Kids series is the perfect way for your company to reach nearly 15,000 kids and parents over the course of a year and support important cultural programming for families living in the greater Philadelphia region. Benefits include:
- Prominent logo placement in the program and advertising for your show.
- Opportunity to provide a "stuffer" for the program and display product samples.
- Company representative may welcome audience in a Curtain Speech.
- 30 orchestra and 60 mezzanine tickets to your performances.
Walnut Street Theatre's Development Office would be pleased to discuss our Corporate Giving Program, Luxury Box Subscriptions and Sponsorship Opportunities in greater detail. Please call Robert Weinstein, Annual Fund Manager, at 215-574-3580 for the complete list of benefits and recognition opportunities available.